Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Organising search information

Seeing as its been so long I feel a bit out of shape in these tasks, and Im trying to follow on with a task I completed over a month ago. But ive quickly gone through it all again, and Im a little unsure of the requirements of this task, but in my search only 1 result was completely relevant so due to this I will only include this. Seeing as my search was done with a simple web based search, google, I felt the easiest way to retrieve the particular information asked for was just a simple cut and paste.

The URL is : en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Happy_Meal

The Author is : seeing as its a wikipedia page the author is not listed

Institution : Wikipedia

Blurb : 14 Aug 2008 ... A toy is typically included with the food, both of which are usually ... The Stolz meal featured the first McDonald's in-meal premiums, ...

No comments:

Post a Comment