Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Pagesucker feels left out

I felt amidst all this searching I better put aside the time to show pagesucker some respect that it doesn't deserve. This program is bad, it says its free but everytime it starts up it asks you to register. And thats a waste of a few good clicks of my time. Upon first glance I couldn't straight away figure out what was going on, thus I felt it was not user friendly. It does do what it needs to, but I feel that its much easier to just click File, Save As. It does not increase efficiency at all, if anything it slows me down. And until now I hadn't heard anything about the program so I'm under the assumption that its not very popular or common. Due to its poor nature, I shall not discuss the program anymore and resume normal searching entertainment

No comments:

Post a Comment