Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Newsgroups

Well i was having a look around at the google groups under programming because i've been hitting the programming hard lately. And I came across a group called android. I must say it intrigued me, and judging by the topics I am under the impression it is a language similar to Java as it uses the Eclipse IDE. Here is a copy of the message I posted on the board


Rob Bader view profile more options Mar 25th 6:22pm

Hi Guys,
I'm under the impression Android is a programming language similar to Java. What actual uses does it have I must ask. ATM im simultaneously learning Java, C, C++, C# and UScript. How much more can it hurt to learn another ey? If its similar to any of these languages it should be pretty easy to pick up.
anyways thanks for the help.
-rob


My first attempt to copy this message ended badly as it had html elements, so i had to retype some parts such as the name etc. But you get the drift. I guess this can be seen as a disadvantage of using a web based news group. :P

1 comment:

  1. Hi Robert,
    you are steaming ahead :) Looking forward to reading your other outcomes.

    Bee

    ReplyDelete